Our clinic has initiated the following guidelines to reduce exposure and spread of COVID-19:
- Appointments are scheduled in a manner that promotes social distancing and allows for adequate time for us to disinfect all areas of use in between patient appointments.
- Upon arrival at our office, please enter through the side entrance. We are requiring every person that enters our building to have their temperature screened as well as their pulse and oxygen levels checked.
- All patients are asked to exit through a separate entrance.
- It is expected to wear a face covering upon entry. Our Audiologists and staff will be wearing all the recommended personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Continuing to provide remote support, virtual and curbside service whenever possible.
- Insisting staff members stay home if they are exhibiting any symptoms.